Garlic Butter Shrimp
- 1 kg tiger shrimps
- 1 soda (7-up or sprite)
- 50 g butter
- 5-6 pieces garlic (minced)
- 1-2 tbsp parsley (finely chopped)
- salt & ground black pepper to give taste
Steps how to do it
- Marinate the shrimp with the soda in a bowl for 30 minutes, to give more taste.
- Melt the butter in a pan and put the garlic, make sure that the garlic don't get burn.
- Add the marinated shrimp and stir it. When you see that the shrimps gets orange, pour the marinated soda.
- Let it boil and evaporate completely, make sure that it is in a low medium heat.
- Sprinkle the Parsley.
- Add some salt and ground black pepper.
Obs! Don't put too much salt to avoid gets salty.
- Serve hot and with rice.
Note: All the recipes I used here in my website are from the people I know. I don't often follow all what it says in the recipe, I like to create on my own too (change or removed some ingredients). This is only a hubby website not a professional. Thank you for stopping by my journal. <3 <3 <3