(Giniling na karne)
Grind meat pie with broccoli and mozzarella cheese
- 250 g pie dough
- 500 g grind meat (giniling na karne)
- 150 g corn in can
- 125 g mozarella cheese
- 2 medium size yellow or red onion
- 1 pc. broccoli
- oil to fry the grind meat
- 5 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups (5 dl) water
- salt and pepper
Steps how to do it
- Set the oven at 200 ° C.
- Roll out the pie dough in any shape form you have at home.
- Put the pie dough in a form and bake in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes remove from the oven and let it cool down.
While the pie dough in the oven, you can prepare the rest...
- Cook/boil the broccoli for 10 minutes
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Fry the onions in the oil in a frying pan and add the grind meat (giniling na karne). Make sure that you no longer see red meat.
- Add the tomato paste, water, salt and pepper.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes, after this
- Add the corn in a can and mix it.
- Next, put the grind meat in a pie dough from the oven
- Distribute the slice broccoli in the grind meat and the slice mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- For serving: salad.
- You can also serve the pie with sour cream together with the salad.
Note: All the recipes I used here in my website are from the people I know. I don’t often follow all what it says in the recipe, I like to create on my own too (change or removed some ingredients). This is only a hobby website not a professional website. Thank you for stopping by my journal. ♥♥♥