- 1 kg meat (minced)
- 10 pcs garlic cloves (slice in a small pieces)
- 1 big bell pepper (slice in a cube size)
- 1 medium size leek (Purjolök)
- 2 dl crème fraîche
- 2 g Philadelphia cheese (original)
- 1 pack grated cheese (riven ost)
- 1 pack Taco Mix (spicy or not spicy)
- 1 Taco chips or Wheat tortilla
Steps how to do it
- Heat up the oven to 225°C.
- Slice the garlic in a small pieces
- Fried the garlic together with the minced meat. When both are cook.
- Add the Taco spicy mix.
- Mix crème fraîche and Philadelphia cheese.
- Add the fried minced meat.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the minced meat.
- Put the slice bell pepper and the leek.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 225°C
- Serve with sallad, taco chips or wheat tortilla.
Note: All the recipes I used here in my website are from the people I know. I don't often follow all what it says in the recipe, I like to create on my own too (change or removed some ingredients). This is only a hubby website not a professional. Thank you for stopping by my journal. <3 <3 <3